Monday, January 1, 2018

Month in Review: December 2017


Whelp! 2017 is over. Isn't that crazy?!? We didn't get up many reviews this month but we did post a ton of special posts. This what we Weres were up to in December!

What We Got

Check out our December #bookhaul!

Gretl

Rose Red

What We Read

Gretl
33607186
ARCs: 
Wolf Hunger by Paige Tyler
Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet

Rose Red
#RockMyTBR Recap
Rose Red
 I completed my #RockMyTBR goals for this month and that wraps up 2017! We'll have a full reading challenge update post up late but here's what I read for December:

 

Gretl
I was one book away from my Goodreads goal for 25 days, so not a great reading month. But I watched more Hallmark Christmas movies than I have in the rest of my life combined. Surely I get some kind of credit for that.

What We Reviewed



We Love Lists!

Top 5 Wednesday Topics:

Goldilox and the Top Ten Lists:
Best of 2017: Favorite Movies
Best of 2017: Favorite TV and Streaming Shows
Best of 2017: Favorite Non-Book Things
Top 10 of 2017: Favorite YA Books
Best of 2017: Favorite Manga Series
Best of 2017: Favorite Adult Books 
2018 Most Anticipated YA Books
2018 Most Anticipated Adult Books

Random Misc. Posts

What We're Anticipating

Here are some of the new releases we're excited to get our hands on this January.

January 2
January 9

January 16
January 23

January 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...