Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Blogoversary: Top 5 Reviews of 2016


Can you believe that Goldilox and the Three Weres is five years old already? Where has the time gone? We've read and reviewed tons of great books over the last five years but we wanted to do a post where we focus on five of our reviews of 2016 books. So without further ado, and in no particular order, here are Rose Red's top five reviews of 2016 so far.

I adored this YA book by Victoria Schwab. It really resonated with me. So much so that my review ended up being a thank you letter to Victoria for writing the book.

Umm... Is it a surprise that I loved the latest Mercy Thompson book?

The Raven King may be the 2016 release but I marathoned the whole Raven Cycle series this year. I am more than a little obsessed with these books and characters now.

You all know how much I adore Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series. I've reread the first 14 books five times since last June. It is a series after my own heart. So of course I loves this latest installment. It was an ensemble book that actually lived up to the hype. I can't wait to see where things go in this series from here.


5. The Voodoo Killings by Kristi Charish
Kristi Charish never fails to give us unique urban fantasy stories. This time we get voodoo in Seattle and it is glorious! Like I paid international shipping and ordered myself a copy from Canada glorious.



This Savage Song Giveaway!
Because it's our fifth birthday, we're doing giveaways every day! Today, I'm giving away a signed hardcover of This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab and a violin necklace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...