Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Top 10 of 2020: Favorite Book Covers of 2020


Top 10 of 2020 is a week-long "Best of" link up hosted by Books of My Heart. Check out their blog for links to all the participant posts.

Today's topic is Favorite Book Covers of 2020. I've had made way too many cover buys in the year of 2020 and I kind of don't regret doing so. There were SO many books with awesome covers that I could make a top twenty or top thirty list. I decided to rein it in and limit this post to ten books but it was hard. These are my favorite covers of 2020. One of the books on this list wasn't published this year but the latest book was and I love the covers for the whole series so it's just a stand-in for the whole series.
 
The Midnight Bargain by C.L. Polk

Alpha Night by Nalini Singh
 
Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
 

The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
 

Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
 

Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
 
 
A Ferry of Bones & Gold by Hailey Turner
 
Bonds of Brass by Emily Skrutskie

Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett

Stormsong by C.L. Polk

What were your favorite covers of 2020?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...