Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Top 10 of 2020: Best Audiobooks


Top 10 of 2020 is a week-long "Best of" link up hosted by Books of My Heart. Check out their blog for links to all the participant posts.

Today's topic is Favorite Audiobooks of 2020. Thanks to the lock down at the first of the pandemic, my audiobook consumption is down for this year. I normally listen to around 20-25ish books on my commute but I only listened to ten audiobooks in total and two I didn't like at all. So this post should really be labeled top 8 audiobooks of 2020. I enjoyed each of these audiobooks a lot and every one of them was a first listen this year even if I was rereading the book (Good Omens). The narration for each of these books just made the stories more magical. Here's my favorite audiobooks of 2020!

 
Alpha Night by Nalini Singh
Narrated by: Angela Dawes

The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
Narrated by: Daniel Henning


The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
Narrated by: Julia Whelan


Network Effect by Martha Wells
Narrated by: Kevin R. Free


Kiki's Delivery Service by Eiko Kadano 
Narrated by: Kim Mai Guest
 

This is How You Lose the Time War by Max Gladstone and Amal El-Mohtar
Narrated by: Cynthia Farrell and Emily Woo Zeller
 

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Narrated by: Martin Jarvis
 

Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
Narrated by: Avi Roque

What were your favorite audiobooks of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...