Monday, October 10, 2016

Battle of the Book Boxes: Owlcrate vs. Nerdy Bookworm (September)

Battle of the Book Boxes

After Margaret and I finished sharing our unboxings and thoughts about several different book subscription boxes, I STILL couldn't decide which to keep and which to get rid of! And then my September boxes for Owlcrate and the Nerdy Bookworm arrived within a couple days of each other.

These boxes are very similar - they  both ship monthly, typically the book is YA, and both give subscribers lots of little bookish goodies inside the box. So, I decided to pit them against each other, head to head, and see who did it better for the month of September! And guess what?! I even got a huge surprise at the end!


   

vs.

   

I need help guys! Which box do YOU think won out? Which should I keep and which should I cancel? Do you have either of these subscriptions? Let me know!


Battle of the Book Boxes: Owlcrate vs. Nerdy Bookworm (September)


Email subscribers: Click on post link to view video. :)
Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the new channel!

You can also view more videos on the channel by clicking here: 
Goldilox's Booktube Channel









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...