Wednesday, July 3, 2019

We Love Lists: Our Most Anticipated Books of the Second Half of 2019


Last week, we recapped our favorite books that we read in the first half of 2019. So it only makes sense to tell you which books are our most anticipated new releases for the second half of the year.

Gretl

43822758
The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett
Release date: September 10
Jenn Bennett will always make my list but this one has treasure hunters and Dracula relics. Sign me up!

42265183
The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh
Release date October 8
We've seen vampires in 19th century New Orleans before, but I'm curious about Ahdieh's YA take on the subject.

42438218
Shattered Bonds by Faith Hunter
Release date: October 29
Jane Yellowrock's world was completely turned upside down at the end of her previous book, so I'm excited to see where she goes from there.

43092891
Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
Release Date: November 5
I've been a fan of Hibbert's indie published romance. This is her first book with a big publisher and features a chronically ill heroine with a bucket list.

42351996. sy475
Wicked Hour by Chloe Neill
Release date: December 3
Since I heard about the Heirs of Chicagoland series, I've been hoping Neill would go into more detail about the shifter world. It looks like it's finally happening in Wicked Hour.

Note: I’ve already read Sapphire Flames, Aurora Blazing, The Right Swipe, and Brazen and the Beast, all of which would have been on my list.

Rose Red

Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews
Release Date: August 27
I'm so excited for more books in the Hidden Legacy universe! I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans the Catalina and the Baylor clan get into in this book.

Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
Release Date: September 10
All I know about this book is that it's about lesbian necromancers exploring a creepy castle in space and honestly that's all I need to know.

Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell
Release Date: September 24
I finally read Carry On earlier this year and I absolutely adored it! I'm dying to get my hands on the sequel because I need this magical road trip through America book with Simon and Baz and the gang. The shenanigans are going to be high in this one, I can tell already. Now, I just need to decide which of the gorgeous special editions to pre-order.

 
Archangel's War by Nalini Singh
Release Date: September 24
I am still gutted from the ending of Archangel's Prophecy and I really need to know what the heck is happening. I'm pretty sure that this book is going to be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I need it in my hands ASAP.

The Name of All Things by Jenn Lyons
 Release Date: October 29
One of my favorite books of this year has been Jenn Lyons' The Ruin of Kings so I'm pretty much ecstatic that the sequel is also coming out this year. I'm excited and scared to see what kind of trouble Kihrin and the gang get into next. I'm also hoping that my main ship for this series will finally sail in this book.

Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: November 5
I've proclaimed my adoration for Stiefvater's Raven Cycle series loudly and often for the last three years so I am ridiculously excited that we're getting the first book in the spin-off series about Ronan this year. I needs the precious! I needs it! 

What books are you looking forward to in the last half of 2019?


 and

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...