Wednesday, January 30, 2019

We Love Lists: Books I'm Planning on Rereading in 2019



Each year, I try to reread as many books as I can while still reading a good balance of new releases and backlist titles. So it's not surprising that I've been thinking about the books I want to reread in 2019.


Timekeeper by Tara Sim
I went to pick up Chainbreaker and realized that I couldn't remember much outside the main conflict of the story. Which isn't really surprising when you think about it. I read an ARC of this back in 2016. So to increase my enjoyment when I pick up the rest of the series, I've decided a reread of Timekeeper is in order. I picked up the audiobook and I'm really enjoying the narration so far!


The Queen's Thief Series by Megan Whalen Turner
The last book in The Queen's Thief series comes out this year and I'm not ready! I still haven't read book five and I haven't read the first four since 2011. I'm in desperate need of reread and I've honestly missed reading about Eugenides's shenanigans.


Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
I'm hoping that 2019 will be the year I finally read the behemoth called Oathbringer but before I do I need to reread Warbreaker. I've never reread since I first read it when it was published in 2009. I don't remember much and I've had a really good friend tell me that it would be beneficial if I reread it before reading Oathbreaker so that's the plan. I'm kind of excited to reread this. I remember loving it a lot but not much other than that.


The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Victoria's debut novel is getting repackaged and rereleased with a gorgeous new cover and I think it's time that I reread it. I remembering loving it but I don't remember much else. Are you starting to sense a theme with this list?


Geekerella by Ashley Poston
Ashley Poston is releasing a companion novel to Geekerella called The Princess and the Fangirl and I'm so excited for it! And because of that, I'm totally in the mood for a Geekerella reread! This is happening and I can't wait to get to it!


The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
I've recently convinced a close friend to read this series and I'm going to read it with them for moral support obviously. I've actually been looking for an excuse to pick this series up for a reread and now I have one! I can't wait to revisit Henrietta and watch a friend fall in love with Blue and her Raven Boys! 

Those are the books I know for sure I'm rereading this year. Other candidates in the running are:

The Mercy Thompson/Alpha & Omega Series by Patricia Briggs
The Psy-Changeling Series by Nalini Singh
The Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
 The VIP Series by Kristen Callihan
The Whyborne & Griffin Series by Jordan L. Hawk

What books are you wanting to reread this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...