Wednesday, August 15, 2018

We Love Lists: The Lowest Rated Books on My TBR



Do you ever look at your TBR's book stats on Goodreads? Recently, I've seen a lot of Booktube videos where people go and look at their most/least rated books on their TBR. I'll admit that I haven't done it very often but every once in a while I like to look to see which books on my shelves are currently popular or unpopular. Last week, I shared the most popular unread books on my shelves based on their Goodreads ratings. This week I'll be sharing the lowest rated books on my physical TBR. I've arranged my list by each book's average rating on Goodreads counting down from number 10 to 1.


 10. Space Opera by Catherynne M. Valente
Number of Ratings: 2,943
Average Rating: 3.63 Stars


9. The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton
Number of Ratings: 916
Average Rating: 3.60 Stars
 

8. Copperhead by Tina Connolly
Series: Ironskin #2
Number of Ratings: 482
Average Rating: 3.58 Stars

7. Stolen Magic by Gail Carson Levine
Series: A Tale of Two Castles #2
Number of Ratings: 856
Average Rating: 3.57 Stars


6. Updraft by Fran Wilde
Series: Bone Universe #1
Number of Ratings: 2652
Average Rating: 3.57 Stars

5. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
Series: The Star-Touched Queen #1
Number of Ratings: 17,059
Average Rating: 3.57 Stars


4. Murder, Magic and What We Wore by Kelly Jones
Number of Ratings: 574
Average Rating: 3.57 Stars


3. Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer
Series: Delia Martin #1
Number of Ratings: 1,355
Average Rating: 3.55 Stars


2. Ever by Gail Carson Levine
Number of Ratings: 18, 745
Average Rating: 3.44 Stars


1. Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Series: Ironskin #1
Number of Ratings: 3,291
Average Rating: 3.33 Stars

What book on your TBR is the lowest rated?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...