Wednesday, August 8, 2018

We Love Lists: The Highest Rated Books on My TBR


Do you ever look at your TBR's book stats on Goodreads? Recently, I've seen a lot of Booktube videos where people go and look at their most/least rated books on their TBR. I'll admit that I haven't done it very often but every once in a while I like to look to see which books on my shelves are currently popular or unpopular. Since I've recently looked up my TBR's stats I though it would be fun to share what the most popular books on my shelves are based on their Goodreads ratings. I'll be doing a least rated version of this list probably next week. For today's list, I'm counting down from number 10 to the most popular book on my TBR according to the average Goodreads rating.


 10. Four Roads Cross by Max Gladstone
Series: Craft Sequence #4
Ratings: 1,676
Average Rating:  4.38 Stars


9. In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan
Ratings: 3,410
Average Rating: 4.39 Stars


8. The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan
Series: The Trials of Apollo #3
Ratings: 10,452
Average Rating: 4.42 Stars


7. Rogue Protocol
Series: The Murderbot Diaries #3
Ratings: 187
Average Rating: 4.43 Stars


6. City of Miracles by Robert Jackson Bennett
Series: The Divine Cities #3
Ratings: 4,749
Average Rating: 4.44 Stars 


5. The Disappearance of Winter's Daughter by Michael J. Sullivan
Series: The Riyria Chronicles #4
Ratings: 2,163
Average Rating: 4.45 Stars 


4. The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal
Series: Lady Astronaut #1
Ratings: 645
Average Rating: 4.47 Stars


3. Heir of Novron by Michael J. Sullivan
Series: The Riyria Revelations #5-6
Ratings: 32,553
Average Rating: 4.47 Stars 


2. Winter by Marissa Meyer
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #4
Ratings: 137, 541
Average Rating: 4.48 Stars


1. Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson
Series: The Stormlight Archive #3
Ratings: 52,945
Average Rating: 4.64 Stars

What is the most popular book on your TBR based on its rating?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...