Friday, March 17, 2017

Weres Wanna Know: Monthy TBR, Yearly TBR, or No TBR?

Weres Wanna Know is a new discussion feature where we share a topic that's been on our minds and invite you to share your thoughts as well.
 

Recently, I've been thinking a lot about TBRs. Specifically I've been thinking about how bad I am about sticking to the monthly TBRs I set for myself. Each month I pick out an average of six books and I maybe read two of those tops. Part of my problem is that I'm a serious mood reader so books that I want to read at the first of the month aren't the ones I want to read by the middle of the month.

Conversely, I do really well with making a yearly TBR list and sticking without. I usually complete 75% of the 100 or so books I choose to read at the beginning of each year. I think the longer time span counteracts my mood reading perfectly so I'm more successful with a yearly TBR compared to a monthly one.

So us Weres wanna know...



Do you like making TBRs?
Do you make a monthly one or a yearly one? 
Do you have any tips or tricks that'll help us stick to a set TBR?

 
If you have a topic you'd like to see discussed in a Weres Wanna Know post, let us know in the comments, send us a Facebook message, or email goldiloxandthethreeweres@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...