Friday, December 9, 2016

Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts HAUL!


I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...I've been shopping...

I love all the excitement in the air with the new movie in the Harry Potter world! And Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them was absolutely WONDERFUL - three thumbs up!!!


Sooooooooo I've done a little shopping over the past few weeks. I've bought some Harry Potter stuff and I've bought some Fantastic Beasts stuff and I thought I'd share my haul with you guys. I especially loved unboxing the Funko Pops. Why are those things so fun? They literally just stand still and look cute, but I can't stop buying them!

Christmas is coming up after all...got an HP or FBAWTFT lover you need to buy a present for? 


Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts Haul


(Email subscribers click on the post title to view the video.)

Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the channel!

You can also view more videos on the channel by clicking here: 
Goldilox's Booktube Channel







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...