Monday, October 3, 2016

Month in Review: September 2016



It's finally starting to feel like fall at my house. I even got out the Halloween decorations. I love October! But here's what the Weres were up to in September.

What We Reviewed

2701539928186322
29365521


Rose Red started her reread reviews of Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series. She'll have one each week leading up to the new release next month. Check out her reviews of Angel's Blood and Archangel's Kiss.


What We're Asking

In our latest Weres Wanna Know, we asked about your go-to Palate Cleansers.

What We're Shopping For

Goldilox posted a huge Harry Potter Unboxing on the YouTube channel.

Reading Challenge Recap


I had a bad month for reading in general, but I did knock one of those Romance Steals we probably all have lingering on our Kindles off my TBR list. I read Down for the Count by Christine Bell. And I read The Leopard King by Ann Aguirre which I had preordered.

Down for the Count (Dare Me, #1)The Leopard King (Ars Numina, #1)

I, Rose Red, had a really good reading month binge reading the entire Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian thanks to my library's ebook collection. I just didn't do so well at reading books I already own. I did read one book that counts towards this challenge and it was Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. It was so good, guys! So good!

What We're Waiting For

Here are some of the October releases we're excited about:

October 4 

October 5 

October 11 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...