Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (83)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. So here's this week's WOW pick:


I adore historical fiction books with paranormal and fantasy elements in them! I just finished the first book in this series and I loved it so much! It has smart, strong girls who are at a "finishing school" because they don't fit the vision of what a girl in society should be. Georgie from the first book was sent to this school because she loved science and had red hair and freckles. But Stranje House isn't a finishing school. Instead of learning how to become more eligible for marriage, they girls of Stranje House are really using their talents to save England from Napoleon. It was everything I didn't know I was in the mood to read! I fell in love with Tess in the first book and I can't wait to learn more about her! I need to get my hands on this book ASAP!



Exile For Dreamers
(Stranje House #2)
Kathleen Baldwin
Release: May 24, 2016
Goodreads Amazon
Tess can't run far enough or fast enough to escape the prophetic dreams that haunt her. Dreams bring nothing but death and grief, and Tess refuses to accept that she may be destined for the same madness that destroyed her mother. Until her disturbing dreams become the only means of saving Lord Ravencross, the man she loves, and her friends at Stranje House from Lady Daneska and her lover, the Ghost-agent of Napoleon, who has escaped from Elba. Can the young ladies of Stranje House prevail once more? Or is England destined to fall into the hands of the power-mad dictator?
What book are you waiting on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...