Tuesday, November 1, 2011

R.A.K. October Wrap-Up!

Hello folks! October is over and gone, so its time to re-cap the month in R.A.K.! If you don't know, R.A.K. is a blog feature created and organized by Isalys and Vanessa over at Book Soulmates. Bloggers share their book wishlists, and others send them surprise books in the mail! It's the BEST idea ever!!! 

What I sent out this month:


If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
This one went to Isalys at Book Soulmates

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Sent this one off to Book Flame

What I received this month:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)
Yup, that's right! I sent it out AND I received it! (And I was SUPER excited to receive it!) Thank you so much to C.J. Duggan! I'm reading it right now!

Now we begin the month of November and, of course, I have already signed up for the new month! I can't wait to send out some books to some more lucky readers!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...