Tuesday, December 17, 2019

We Love Lists: Rose Red's Best Books of the Decade


Unlike Gretl, who had an easy time picking her best books of the decade, I struggled coming up with this list. I've read over a thousand books since 2010, how could I pick just ten?!? Do I include series where half the books were published in the previous decade? Could I just choose one? After much thought, I finally narrowed down all of my favorites down to this list. 

What books did I choose? Well, you'll have to read on to find out. I tried to include links to reviews and RTFB posts where I could. These are my favorite books from the last decade and boy wasn't it a trip down memory lane.

Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
You can read my review here.

Vicious by V.E. Schwab
You can read my review here.

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
You can read my RTFB post here.

The Martian by Andy Weir
You can read my mini review here.

Witchmark by C.L. Polk
You can read my review here.

The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells
You can read our RTFB post here.

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
You can read my review here.

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
You can read my review here.

 Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews
You might as well just put the rest of the Hidden Legacy series on here. It's really that good.
You can read Gretl and I's review here.

Shards of Hope, Silver Silence, and Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh
It's hard to pick just three let alone one when you want to pick all the books and novellas in a series because you love them all so much.
You can read my Shards of Hope review here.
My Silver Silence review here.
My Wolf Rain review here.

 What are some of your favorite books from the last ten years?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...