Wednesday, December 11, 2019

We Love Lists: Gretl's Best Books of the Decade


So it turns out making a Top Ten of the Decade list is easier than making one for a single year. It also happens that I started reading seriously in 2010, so these might be my favorite books of all time. These are books that blew my mind, kicked my ass, or made me reread over and over. 

In most cases, I included links to reviews or Read This F-ing Book posts so you can take this trip down memory lane with me.

Fair Game (Alpha and Omega #3) by Patricia Briggs

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15711341-written-in-red
Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop


Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels #5.5) by Ilona Andrews

Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk #5) by Bec McMaster

The Kraken King (Iron Seas #4) by Meljean Brook

Dirty Magic (Prospero's War #1) by Jaye Wells 

Burn For Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews

8138071
Pale Demon (The Hollows #9) by Kim Harrison


Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12) by Nalini Singh


Wicked as She Wants (Blud #2) by Delilah S Dawson

How many of these have you read?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...