Wednesday, October 23, 2019

We Love Lists: More Kindle Unlimited Recs 2


I tend not to write reviews, or at least not more than two sentence ones, for my Kindle Unlimited reads but I do want to share my finds so I'm hoping to make these KU rec lists a quarterly thing. (You can read them even if you don't have KU.) 

Here are some of my most recent Kindle Unlimited faves:

36373298. sy475
Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
I was surprised to find this series added to KU recently. My friends all rave about it.
Check out Rose Red’s Review.

48331736. sy475
The Bangover by Lili Valente
Rockstar romances are always fun (and often filthy) but I was surprised how much I enjoyed this one.

34389070. sy475
A Dance Like Flame by Tammy Blackwell
For fans of London Steampunk and Darkest London. I thought I'd read all the Steampunk romances so I was excited to discover this trilogy. I've only read book 1 so far but the next one's on my KU shelf.

46773392. sy475
Wishful Thinking by Helen Harper
I just finished the second book in this fairy godmother series and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm hoping to check out some more of Harper's books soon.

41835797. sy475
Demon Fire by Tori Centanni
If you need a quick Urban Fantasy fix try this novella series featuring a PI and a magical cop.

Check out our previous Kindle Unlimited rec lists.
 (Make sure you check before you click, some of these may not be in KU anymore.)
Kindle Unlimited Book Recs
More Kindle Unlimited Book Recs


Do you have Kindle Unlimited?
Give me your book recs in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...