Tuesday, December 11, 2018

TBR Bingo: End of 2018 TBR Update


I posted back in November a list of books I want to read before it's 2019. I made the goal to get fifteen books read before the end of the year and I was hoping that most of them would be from that list I made. In typical Rose Red fashion, I made myself a TBR Bingo card to help motivate me to get things read.

 

As you can see on my card above, I included all of the twenty books I listed in my previous post plus Romancing the Inventor and three Random TBR Book spaces.

I'm happy to report that since I posted that list I've read eighteen books! I've made my goal of reading fifteen books before it becomes 2019. Of those eighteen books: three are rereads, eight are from my TBR post, and the remaining seven are random unread books I had on my Kindle. Here is what I've read so far:

The Random Unread Kindle Books

The Rereads

The End of 2018 TBR Books

I can't begin to tell you how good it feels to be reading again! I'm so happy with my progress so far. The best thing is that I still have 21 days left in 2018 and can totally get more books read! Currently my Bingo card looks like this:


Ideally, I want to read the fourteen remaining books on this card but in case I don't I have picked out the six I NEED to read by the end of the year.


I'm about a third of the way through Exit Strategy and I love it so far! And I'm really excited to get to the other five! I should easily get all of these done before the year ends. I'll do a wrap-up of how I did overall at the end of the month. Fingers crossed that I can keep up my forward momentum and read as much in the next three weeks as I did in the last three.

What books do you need to finish by the end of 2018?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...