Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Bookish Product Review: StoryTimeSleeve


I know lots of people have been using booksleeves for years, but I wasn't one of them. I had these two from BookBeau that I got in book boxes and they're fine. I used them in some Bookstagram photos. 


(Rose Red had a much different impression, which you can read about here.) But I'm starting to see sleeves from so many other vendors lately and I decided it was time to give them a try. 

I was inspired by an Instagram post featuring StoryTimeSleeve. I loved her fabrics and when I discovered she was in my area, I had to order. Support local business, right?



The patterns above are the ones I'm keeping for myself. Super cute, right? Watch for them in upcoming Bookstagram pics. The standard sleeves are slightly wider than my BookBeaus (half and inch or so) and fit trade paperbacks and small hardcovers. They also have a fabric lining which the Bookbeaus don't have. In mine it's solid black, but the two I got for gifts have bright colors inside which I love.


I ordered on two separate occasions and the shipping time was comparable to what I've gotten from other Etsy shops. It took between one and two weeks from the time I placed the order until my package arrived. And they come in the cutest envelopes! Not that that's an important selling point, but I enjoy it.

The shop restocks weekly with previews on Instagram a few days before the items go on sale. The Weasley's flying car print sold out before I could order one, so stalking Instagram is important this time of year. If anyone wants to send me a gift, I'm also coveting the blood spatter print that's back in the shop right now.


Our reviews of other Booksleeves:

Do you use booksleeves? Which brand is your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...