Thursday, November 15, 2018

We Love Lists: Books Gretl Wants to Read Before 2019


They say Great Minds think alike, right? Well, so do ours! Yesterday Rose Red posted her year end TBR list. I was just thinking that I needed to make one of those.

 November is traditionally a bad reading month for me. I just don't feel it. But since I've been not feeling it since July, I need to power through this month. It's just about time to make our best of 2018 list and I'm afraid I haven't read the best book yet. Plus, I'm only 4 books shy of 200 Netgalley reviews and I was sure I would get that badge this year.

So here's my Year End TBR. While I probably won't get to all of them since I'm the worst at sticking to a TBR, I think 6 books in the last 6 weeks is certainly doable.

35126152
Iron and Magic (Iron Covenant #1) by Ilona Andrews
You know how I said I may not have read the best book of the year yet?

17333180
Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels #10) by Ilona Andrews
See above. I was planning to read these two back to back.

26877686
Darkest Heart (Dominion #1) by Juliette Cross
I read the first few pages of this one and it's such an interesting world. I'd like to get back to it.

42034959
Mating the Huntress by Talia Hibbert
I think it's a good idea to put some novellas on my TBR. It's especially good when you're slumping to have an easily attainable goal.

39727417
The Guardian (Immortal Dealers #2) by Sarah Fine
This is one of those 4 ARCs I want to get to before the end of the year.

41152511
Heart of Ice (Alice Worth #3)by Lisa Edmonds
I've really enjoyed the first two books of this series and I feel like I need to sneak some KU reads into my list.

38396717
Wolf Rising (SWAT #8) by Paige Tyler
I've been about to start this book for the last week. Usually Tyler is one of my go to slump-busters and this is a character whose book I've been looking forward to since the beginning of the series.

38388574
Shades of Wicked (Night Rebel #1) by Jeaniene Frost
I don't have an ARC, I've just been waiting for this book for so long.

35712606
Nightchaser (Endeavor #1) by Amanda Bouchet
This one will be one of my Most Anticipated for 2019. Plus, it releases January 1 so I'd like to be a good blogger and read it before then.

32620304
Dating You/Hating You by Christina Lauren
I've read two Christina Lauren books this year and really enjoyed them. I'm going to try to sneak this one to break up all the paranormal stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...