Wednesday, February 19, 2020

We Love Lists: Kindle Unlimited Recs 3


I wasn't sure how long I was going to keep my KU subscription, but I continue to find good stuff there. Sometimes I feel like I have to search through a lot of other stuff to find it though. Here are some of my recent favorites:

48915429. sy475
Strange Love by Ann Aguirre
I haven't actually read Strange Love yet, though it's on my Kindle. It's getting so many raves that I feel confident in including it in my rec post anyway.

48362091. sy475
Blood & Ash by Deborah Wild
This new UF series gives me Kim Harrison vibes. Book 2 is out in March.
Check out my review of Blood & Ash.

50773762. sx318 sy475
The Audacity of Demons by Trina M. Lee
Part of the recent paranormal "academy" trend but not YA or NA like most of the others. I really liked this one. I also started Lee's Rebel Heart series which is set in the same world and features half-demon rock stars.

39863092. sy475
The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
I don't know why some books get included in KU, but it's a great time to try it. Rai is one of my faves!
Check out my review of The Right Swipe.

35836021. sy475
Disturbing His Peace by Tessa Bailey
A lot of people are just discovering Tessa Bailey with the popularity of Fix Her Up but I've been a fan of her dirty talking alpha heroes for a few years now. And a lot of her backlist is in KU. It’s not always complete series, like this book 3, but they stand alone well.

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by [Albertalli, Becky]
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertelli
This is another book that I was surprised to see in KU. I haven't read it yet, but enjoyed the movie.
Check out Rose Red's review of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda.

Our other KU rec posts:
(Look before you click. Some of these titles may have left KU since the post was published.)
Kindle Unlimited Book Recs
Kindle Unlimited Recs 2

What have you discovered in Kindle Unlimited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...