Monday, September 23, 2019

#nameathon Readathon Wrap Up


For Nameathon you use the letters in your name or blog name to generate a TBR list. I'm using WERES. The challenge is hosted by Under the Covers and Ideally Inspired Reviews and ran from September 16-22. Check out my TBR post.

I should probably start by saying I am terrible at sticking to a TBR list. And I knew when I made the list that I probably wouldn't read five books during the week. Turns out I did, just not the ones on my TBR. Fortunately some of my books count for more than one prompt.

Here's what I read during the readathon:

44022400. sy475 43521785Well Met
40798099. sy475 36640831. sy475


And here's how I completed my prompts for WERES:

W author’s debut - Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore
E enemies to lovers and
R royals -  Promise of Darkness by Bec McMaster
E green on the cover and
S rom com - Well Met by Jen DeLuca

How did you do in the Readathon?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...