Thursday, April 18, 2019

Readathon Recap: The First Romanceopolyathon


Last week, we participated in the first Romanceopoly Readathon and we killed it! We've both been doing really well at working on our boards but we both wanted to take advantage of the readathon rules to complete a few challenges we haven't landed on yet. So we made our TBRs and we both mostly followed those lists. We're so proud of how well we did so we're going to recap which books we read and which challenges we completed. So let's get this recap started!

Gretl


I read 5 books last week and managed to hit all the Readathon prompts. 🎉


The Shadow Warrior by Ann Aguirre
✔️Day 1: Red on the Cover
✔️Day 3: Illustrated Cover
Challenge- Bus: Characters go on a journey


Deacon by Kit Rocha
✔️Day 2: Abs on the Cover
✔️Day 4: One Word Title
Challenge- Library: Read Any Book


January in Atlantis by Alyssa Day
✔️Day 5: New to you author
✔️Day 6: UTC Rec
(I might be stretching a bit for that one - I found it on UTC’s Amazon page and it’s a spin-off of a series on the Romanceopoly rec list.)
Challenge- Warriors Way: PNR featuring a band of warriors


Ashwin by Kit Rocha
✔️Day 7: Book you already own
Challenge- Library: Read Any Book

I also read Ivan by Kit Rocha which works for Abs or One Word Title but I don’t have a space for it on my Romanceopoly board.

Rose Red


Guys! I did so good at my first Romanceopoly readathon! I was able to get four books read to complete all but one of the challenges (Day 2: Abs on the Cover 😅). I checked the following squares off my board with the books I read.


Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
☑️ Day 7: Book I Already Own
Challenge: Bus- Main Character Goes On A Journey That Involves Travel


The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu
☑️ Day 1: Red on the Cover
☑️ Day 3: Illustrated Cover
Challenge: Magic Row- Main Character Can Wield Magic


Red, White And Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
☑️ Day 5: New-To-You Author
Challenge: LGBT Lane- Read a NA LGBT Romance


Competence by Gail Carriger
☑️ Day 4: One Word Title
☑️ Day 6: UTC/PLB Recommendation
Challenge: London Street- Read a Steampunk Romance

Did you participate in the readathon? How did you do?

and

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...