Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (97)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. So here's this week's WOW pick:


I have a small confession to make. I really don't read debut YA authors because YA books are really hit or miss for me. So when I say I'm excited for a YA debut you know I'm excited. There's a Victorian lady doing science and dissections! Plus, there's been lots of whispers that the characters are amazing and there might be a cute ship. Add in Jack the Ripper and you have a must read for me! I can't wait to get my hands on this one!



Stalking Jack the Ripper
(Stalking Jack the Ripper #1)
Kerri Maniscalco
Release: September 20, 2016
Goodreads Amazon
Seventeen-year-old Audrey Rose Wadsworth was born a lord's daughter, with a life of wealth and privilege stretched out before her. But between the social teas and silk dress fittings, she leads a forbidden secret life.

Against her stern father's wishes and society's expectations, Audrey often slips away to her uncle's laboratory to study the gruesome practice of forensic medicine. When her work on a string of savagely killed corpses drags Audrey into the investigation of a serial murderer, her search for answers brings her close to her own sheltered world.
What book are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...