Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (15)



Stacking the Shelves is a *new* weekly meme to feature all the books that have made their way into our homes this week! 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


FOR REVIEW:

(Click on cover to go to Goodreads)

The Madman's Daughter Moonglow Leashing the Tempest (Arcadia Bell, #2.5) Taken (Taken, #1)
MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) A Conspiracy of Alchemists Grave Intentions The League of Illusion: Legacy


(Click on title to go to Amazon)

BOUGHT:


(Click on cover to go to Goodreads)

Opal (Lux, #3) The Bite Before Christmas (Argeneau, #15.5; Night Huntress, #6.5)

(Click on title to go to Amazon)

Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Bite Before Christmas by Jeaniene Frost and Lynsay Sands ( .99 right now!)


RECEIVED FROM SECRET SANTA!

Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

I received these two books from Monica through the 2012 Secret Santa book exchange that I co-hosted with The Book Nympho!!! I'm so excited to read both of these (I've already been peeking at Fever Moon) - thank you Monica!

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth


What goodies did you add to your shelf this week?

Have you read any of my goodies? Which should I read first!?


10 comments:

  1. You got some good ones this week! Jealous you have Mila 2.0 and The Madman's Daughter. I hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty disappointed with Insurgent. I hear The Madman's Daughter is really good though!

    Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice haul. I see your Secret Santa was very good to you. Enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moonglow looks interesting! another for my TBR list :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but... -drools over The Madman's Daughter and Taken- I didn't enjoy Insurgent as much as I did Divergent, but I think I'm part of the minority. Enjoy your haul!

    Stacking the Shelves #7
    We're giving away copies of Antonia Michaelis' The Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week!! The Madmans Daughter looks soo good!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-31-opal-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Secret Santa! ;-) Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul I'd love to get Mila 2.0 and Taken myself.

    My Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh...you got a lot of good ones there. I can't wait to read Opal and Taken.

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...