Monday, August 6, 2012

Blogger Buddy Love (4) - Readers Confession


Blogger Buddy Love is a feature I started to help some of my fellow Terrible Girls gain exposure and followers. Please check out their blogs and show them some love!

Today's Blogger to Love Is:



Name of blogger(s): Jenese Leon

Started blog: I started blogging mid May 2012

Top three favorite genres: PNR, UF and Erotica

Genres reviewed: I review all romance types, UF, YA, mystery/thrillers, and erotica

Top five books so far in 2012:
Lover Reborn by JR Ward
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves 
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione
Trying to Score by Toni Aleo


Please go check out this AWESOME blog and show her some love - and followers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...