Monday, February 22, 2021

2021 Reading Challenges v2.0: #21Booksin2021 Reading Challenge


In the absence of Romanceopoly this year, I've been trying to find another reading challenge or two to participate in. Back about mid-January, one of my friend's on instagram posted a TBR stack for the #21Booksin2021 challenge hosted by @beckys_book_reviews. The challenge is simple. You choose 21 books that were published before 2021 to read this year. I loved the idea so I'm going to participate. I'm a bit late in joining but better late than never, right?

It took me a few weeks (okay! it was a month!) to narrow down my TBR to just twenty-one books out of the 100+ I own physically and my 100s of ebooks. But I finally came up with my list for this challenge and the books range in genre from space opera to gothic fantasy to historical romance. My reading is going to be all over the place which is actually a pretty normal thing for me. Here's the twenty-one books I want to read in 2021:

1. A House of Shattered Wings by Aliette de Bodard
2. Bonds of Brass by Emily Skrutskie
3. Silver in the Wood by Emily Tesh
 
4. The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
5. Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
6. The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare


7. Unmasked by the Marquess by Cat Sebastian
8. A Bad Deal for the Whole Galaxy by Alex White
9. Record of a Spaceborn Few by Becky Chambers
 
10. Reticence by Gail Carriger
11. Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey
12. One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews
 
13. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
14. Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
15. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
 
16. After the Crown by K.B. Wagers
17. Scourged by Kevin Hearne
18. Daring and the Duke by Sarah MacLean
 
19. The Miracles of the Namiya General Store by Keigo Higashino
20. The Midnight Bargain by C.L. Polk
21. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb

What books are you thinking about prioritizing this year?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...