Wednesday, October 2, 2019

We Love Lists: What I've Recently Added to My Kindle #1




One of my favorite things about the book community is how everyone loves to share what books they've bought recently. I love to watch book haul videos on BookTube and to see haul pics on Bookstagram! As much as I love physical books, I would love to see more of is people showing off the ebooks they've recently bought. Especially since I personally buy more of them because ebooks are my preferred format for reading. I'm a bit addicted to hitting that one-click button on the kindle daily deals. So let's talk about the last few books I've added to my Kindle.

Archangel's War by Nalini Singh
This one isn't a surprise, right? I'm constantly shouting praises for Nalini Singh's books and Archangel's War is freaking amazing! I loved it so much!

 
Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell
Carry On easily made my top ten list of favorite books of the year so I couldn't wait to get my hands on the sequel. I read this soon after I got and I loved it so much! I think Carry On was better but I loved this one just as much.

 
Flame and Ash by Morgan Brice
2019 will forever be known as the year that I discovered and fell in love with Morgan Brice's books and read everything she's published. Flame and Ash is her newest book and it was amazing! I loved reading more of Seth and Evan's adventures as they continue to hunt the witch-disciples.

Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
 I was sold on this book as soon as someone said lesbian necromancers in space. I ended up buying the ebook because I wanted to read it on weekend vacation with the fam and I had left the physical book at home. I'm still reading it but I'm loving it so much!

Finder Deluxe Edition, Vol. 9: Beating of My Heart by Ayano Yamane
 One of my favorite manga series ever is Ayano Yamane's Finder series. It's the manga series that pulled me into the yaoi genre. Sadly, the mangaka releases new chapters slowly so I get a new volume every couple years. The series is starting to wrap up and I'm intrigued to see where the artist takes the story next after finishing this one.

Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews
Ilona Andrews is one of my auto-buy authors so it's not surprising that it's one of my recent ebook purchases. I adored this book so much and I can't wait to read more of Catalina and the Baylor family's adventures.

 
Parting Shadows by Kate Sheeran Swed
I actually don't really know what this book is about. I ended up getting it because the kindle book was free one weekend and my friend, Crini, highly recommended it if you want great and diverse science fiction.

Reticence by Gail Carriger
 I am so sad that the Custard Protocol series is over! I had to buy the Reticence ebook but I haven't been able to bring myself to read yet. I'm not ready to say goodbye but I'm excited to read Percy's book.

Break the Day by Lara Adrian
 I'm a fan of Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series and I'm super excited to read Rafe's story. I just haven't had time to pick it up yet.

Brazen and the Beast by Sarah MacLean
I read Wicked and the Wallflower this summer for Romanceopoly and loved it so much that I immediately went and pre-ordered the next book in the series. I instantly fell in love with Hattie in the chapter excerpt at the end of the first book and I'm kicking myself because I haven't read it yet. The school I work for is currently on fall break so you can beat that this is one of my high priority reads while I'm off.

What books have you recently added to your kindle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...