Wednesday, September 11, 2019

#nameathon Readathon TBR



I have fallen completely out of the reading groove and landed in a Netflix hole. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with a TV binge, but my September ARCs aren't too happy about it. So I'm hoping that a readathon will be just the thing to get me back on track.

For Nameathon you use the letters in your name or blog name to generate a TBR list. I'm using WERES. The challenge is hosted by Under the Covers and Ideally Inspired Reviews and runs from September 16-22. For the full list of prompts, check out UTC's video.

Here's my TBR for the challenge:

4352178543189874. sy475
432635084195162343129821. sx318

W author’s debut - Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore
E green on the cover - Well Met by Jen DeLuca
R royals - The Orchid Throne by Jeffe Kennedy 
E enemies to lovers - Aurora Blazing by Jessie Mihalik
S red on the cover- The Blacksmith Queen by GA Aiken

There's also an Instagram challenge, so watch our feed next week for these.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...