Wednesday, June 26, 2019

We Love Lists: Our Favorite Books of 2019 So Far


How are we halfway through 2019 all ready? We're looking back at the first half of the year this week, starting with our favorite books we've read so far. 

Gretl
This is supposed to be a top five list. I've got either four or six items on my list depending on how you count, so just pretend I'm bad at math. I combined books in the same series because some of them haven't actually released yet.

41088576
Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews
Watch for our review in August.

3566209641951623
Polaris Rising and Aurora Blazing by Jessie Mahalik
Our review of Polaris Rising.

36313515. sy475 40221961. sy475
Wicked and the Wallflower and Brazen and the Beast by Sarah MacLean
Watch for my review of Brazen in July.

38730010. sy475
Shoot the Messenger by Pippa DaCosta
I'm not so bad at math that I could put the whole Messenger series on the list, but it's great for a binge.

Rose Red
Okay. It was hard choosing my top five of the year so far because I've read a ton of great books this year. My list is a mix of new releases, backlist titles, and new-to-me authors.
 
Badlands by Morgan Brice
My Review

Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
My Review

Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...