Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Fictional Jobs We'd Like to Have

Top 5 Wednesday is a group of bloggers, booktubers and bookstagrammers posting on a common topic every (you guessed it) Wednesday. You can find the lists by searching #T5W or Top 5 Wednesday. And you can join the group on Goodreads if you want to participate.


This week's topic is Fictional Jobs (from books, movies, or TV) You'd Want to Have
This was fun because I didn't really have to consider whether I'm qualified for the job or not. (But surely having a driver's license qualifies me to fly a space ship!)

5. Cryptozoologist like Verity Price in Seanan McGuire's InCryptid series.
I love animals and Verity's job includes everything from finding new homes for small cryptids to negotiating with dragons.

11402002 

4. Magical Detective/ CSI like Rachel Morgan, Alex Craft, Kate Prospero, or Donata Santori
I love paranormal police procedurals, so of course I want to be in one. Even better if I get to have magical powers that I could use to solve crime. The downside is that magical bad guys tend to try to kill you.

30264

3. Airship Captain like Prudence in Gail Carriger's Custard Protocol series
I've always loved to fly and a dirigible is just about the greatest thing you could fly in.

12799420

2. Steampunk Inventor like Holly Evernight in the Darkest London series by Kristen Callihan
I love Steampunk gadgets! They're probably my favorite thing about the genre. Holly creates gadgets for a super-secret supernatural spy organization, which is almost the coolest gig ever.

19124363

1. Space Pirate
Doesn't everyone want to be Han Solo? (Well maybe not in TFA, but up until that point it would be awesome.)

30621521

What's your (fictional) dream job?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...