Thursday, February 2, 2017

Books From My TBR I'm Finally Going to Read


Working On That TBR Pile!
How do you feel about your TBR pile?


or more like



We here at Goldilox and the Three Weres have talked a lot about tackling our TBR piles in 2017 so I made a video about some of the books that have been on my TBR for a while now that I plan to read in these first few months of 2017!

What books are on your immediate TBR? Have you been doing a good job clearing off that TBR shelf so far in 2017?


Books From My TBR I'm Finally Reading in 2017!


(Email subscribers click on the post title to view the video.)

Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the channel!

You can also view more videos on the channel by clicking here: 
Goldilox's Booktube Channel






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...