Monday, October 17, 2016

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas | 5 Things That Totally Blew My Mind!

Queen of Shadows
(Throne of Glass #4)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Narrator: Elizabeth Evans
Release: September 1, 2015
Goodreads  Amazon
Book Depository

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she’s at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past…
She has embraced her identity as Aelin Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen. But before she can reclaim her throne, she must fight.
She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die for her. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen’s triumphant return.
The fourth volume in the New York Times bestselling series continues Celaena’s epic journey and builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.

Review: 

If you've been following along over the past few months, I've been reading and reviewing the books in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and I am up to book four, Queen of Shadows. This one has so many epic events that I really felt like a plain old review or book talk wouldn't cut it, so instead I'm discussing the five things that shocked and surprised me while reading! Don't worry, the beginning is spoiler free if you just want to know my review of this one. Check out the video below and let me know if you've read this series!


Queen of Shadows | 5 Things That Totally Blew My Mind!


Email subscribers: Click on the link to the blog post to view the video.  :)
Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the new channel!

You can also view more videos on the channel by clicking here: 
  

     
  5 / 5 stars








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...