Sunday, September 11, 2016

Harry Potter Haul!

Soooooooooo I've been on a bit of a Harry Potter buying spree lately. With the release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, trailers for the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them floating around, and the fact that we can all now sort ourselves into yet another wizarding House (Where my Thunderbird house members at!?) it seems like Harry Potter got itself a really awesome revival.


Okay, okay, for super fans like me it never really went away. But, I'm trying to use these things as a reason for my purchases, OKAY?
Check out my haul from the past several weeks in my video below AND make sure you check out the SUPER AWESOME AMAZING items I unbox at the end. I am so obsessed with the Grim Sweetness shop on Easy now! Magical potions for everyone!

And don't forget guys:



Harry Potter Haul AND Potions Unboxing!


Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the new channel!

You can also view more videos on the channel by clicking here: 
Goldilox's Booktube Channel





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...