Friday, August 19, 2016

Weres Wanna Know: Do you have a bookish hobby?

Weres Wanna Know is a new discussion feature where we share a topic that's been on our minds and invite you to share your thoughts as well.



It's been a while since we've done a Weres Wanna Know post. It's also been kind of a rough week and I don't really want to have a serious discussion. So let's do something fun!

Do you have a bookish hobby or a geeky collection?

In high school I learned to make jewelry but I hadn't done it in years except for turning an occasional earring into a pendant. (Big earrings and curly hair don't get along.) Then about a year ago I started making book-inspired charm necklaces. You've seen some of them in giveaways on the blog.
Now I'm working on adding other elements and figuring out what else I can make. I did a keychain recently. Here's the Harry Potter necklace I'm working on now. I'm trying to decide if I should add more to it.


So what's your bookish hobby? Do you write fanfic? Paint your favorite characters? Collect zombie teapots? Create spreadsheets to keep up with who's still alive on Game of Thrones?

Share a photo or a link and tell us about it. Maybe we can inspire each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...