Friday, July 15, 2016

Booktube-A-Thon TBR for 2016!


Yay! It's Booktube-A-Thon time! I'm participating this year and I'm very excited...which you can tell from my excessive use of exclamation marks! If you don't know what Booktubeathon is, it's a week-long readathon for book lovers hosted by Ariel Bissett and you can find all the info you need at her Booktubeathon channel. There are reading challenges to try and complete during the readathon, and in my video below I talk a little more about Booktube-a-thon and about my TBR for the reading challenges!

Dates for Booktube-a-thon: 
July 18th - 24th

Booktube-A-Thon TBR | 2016


Click on the little red youtube button below to subscribe to the new channel!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...