Monday, December 29, 2014

Goldilox and the Ten Lists: Top Yummy Hunks of 2014!


Welcome to Goldilox and the Ten Lists, our year end countdown of our favorite books by category. We'll have a new subject every weekday between now and the end of the year.

Today's list is a fun one...my favorite Top Yummy Hunks of 2014 - according to me, Goldilox!

Tell me some yummy men I missed in the comments below! One can never have too many men in her fictional harem.  ;)


Aren 
The Sharpest Blade
(Shadow Reader #3)
Sandy Williams
Goodreads



       
I adore this man. The things he says to McKenzie to win her over are spectacular. And he's clever...sexy, roguish, and clever. Still my beating heart.



Bones
Up From the Grave
Jeaniene Frost
Goodreads



Bones. Need I say more? He has always been one of my all time favorite fictional men. He's tall, dark, and handsome plus British to boot.




Warner
Ignite Me
Tahereh Mafi
Goodreads



I went from not understanding why there was even a such thing as "Team Warner" to being the number one cheerleader for the team. Warner is strange and unusual and mysterious and vulnerable and protective and sexy.



Captain Thorne
Cress
Marissa Meyer
Goodreads



Captain Thorne was cute and funny in the first two books in this series, but in Cress he jumped up to super hot. His romance with Cress was adorable at first and then swoon worthy.



Lon
Banishing the Dark
Jenn Bennett
Goodreads



A sexy older man with a devil-may-care grin and a pirate mustache!?!?!? Dear god, someone hold my panties!



Adrian
Silver Shadows
Richelle Mead
Goodreads



Adrian is a tortured soul with a devilish grin and hair just meant to be mussed. Even with all his faults and vices, his relationship with Sydney makes me swoon.



Roth
White Hot Kiss
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Goodreads



Roth is cocky, stubborn, dangerous, and hot. He's everything you shouldn't want but is safe to lust after in your fictional harem.


Reyes
Seventh Grave and No Body
Darynda Jones
Goodreads



Hi my name is Goldilox and I'm addicted to Reyes. Like Charley said, he's chocolate covered heroine and I'm an addict through and through.




Tomorrow Goldilox and the Ten Lists returns with Gretl's favorite adult paranormals of 2014!


                                 
                                                                      
                                                         





1 comment:

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...