Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (42) - Clockwork Princess



Clockwork Princess
(The Infernal Devices #3)
Cassandra Clare
Release: March 19, 2013
Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

I love the Mortal Instruments series, but Infernal Devices makes me grip the book with white knuckles and weep like a baby! I cannot wait for the conclusion to this amazing young adult trilogy!


What is your WOW pick this week?



3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, yes!!! Can't wait to see what happens with Tessa!

    Jenn
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like it's taking forever for this book to come out! I can't wait to read it and find out what happens. Great pick :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this series. The covers are beautiful and so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...