2013 Book Series Challenge!
I recently posted about the two reading challenge I have signed up for so far for 2013, and now I've decided to host my own challenge as well!
The 2013 Book Series Challenge is about reading more of those series I've been wanting to start or continue but just haven't made the time. For the purpose of this challenge, I'm going to define a series as having at least 3 books out and published by January 2013.
This is really a personal challenge for myself, but anyone else that wants to join in is welcome! I won't add a sign up linky, but if you want to challenge yourself to read more of the series that you've been wanting to start, please let me know in the comments section and grab the button for your sidebar!
The goal for the challenge is to read at least 2 or more books in each of these series. Most of them are series that are brand new to me and others are series that I've read the first book in but haven't gotten any further into yet. Some of the books I read for this challenge will even overlap with the TBR Pile Challenge that I'm participating in!
1. Jane True series by Nicole Peeler
2. Kara Gillian series by Diana Rowland
3. Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
4. Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
5. Iron Seas by Meljean Brooks
6. Black London by Caitlin Kittredge
7. Rhiannon's Law by J.A. Saare
8. Sabina Kane series by Jaye Wells
9. Vampire Empire by Clay Griffith
10. Sirantha Jax by Ann Aguirre
11. Experiment in Terror by Karina Hale
12. Greywalker by Kat Richardson
13. House of Comarre by Kristen Painter
14. H&W Investigations by Jess Haines
15. Allie Beckstrom series by Devon Monk
So, what do you think? Want to join me in the Book Series Challenge?