Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Holy Release Day, Batman - Take Two!

Here we are again!

Just last week we had a huge book release date. Now, here we are again! Today, July 3rd, is another huge release day!

There are some AWESOME books coming out today! 
Check em out!

As always, I won't tell how many books you buy, our little secret. . . 

(Click on cover to go to Amazon)


  
  
  
  
 


Yowza!
I don't know if my wallet can take many more release days like this!

Which books are you the most excited about?
Which ones will you be buying?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for compiling this list and sharing it with us! I preordered Team Human on the kindle so that should be waiting for me on my iPad when I get home ^_^.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...