Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (23) - Precinct 13



Waiting on Wednesday is a feature hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that shares the upcoming releases we bloggers are on the edge of our seats about!

Tate Hallaway
Release date: August 7, 2012


Recent college grad Alex Conner is thrilled to have landed a job as the Hughes County coroner/medical examiner in Pierre, South Dakota. But when her first day on the job ends with a missing corpse, Alex starts to wonder if she would have been better off collecting unemployment...

When the cops made some cryptic comments about being careful with the body they brought in, Alex just thought the boys in blue were messing with her. That is, until something freaky happens that no amount of med school could have prepared her for. By the time Alex gets herself together, the body has disappeared and the other residents of the morgue start talking her ear off.
After working up the courage to report the missing body, Alex is transferred to the mysterious Precinct 13 where she discovers that her new co-workers—including a cute technomage named Jack—are paranormals just like her. Now, Alex is being encouraged to use her ability to speak to the dead to solve crimes. And despite being in the middle of nowhere, Hughes County sure does have a lot of paranormal activity…


This sounds like a fun and fresh urban fantasy! I love the cover and I love that it seems like there will be lots of various paranormal/fantasy elements represented in this one. Can't wait - hope its as good as I think it will be!



What is YOUR WoW pick?

8 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds great I am always up for a good new series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! some new UF. This is new to me, thanks for sharing it. I really like the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks great Goldilox!! I hope your loving Clockwork Angel btw!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this sounds like it could be fun.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound like fun. Great pick. Here's my Wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like Tru Calling - a show that should never have been canceled! I think I'll have to read these now :)

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this book as well!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1983

    ReplyDelete
  8. I listed mine under the wishlist wednesday. lol
    http://mommabearsbookblog.blogspot.com/

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...