Friday, November 25, 2011

Follow Friday (14)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read





Here is this week's question:

It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?
       
As a fairly new blogger, I am oh so thankful for all the readers and fellow bloggers that have taken the time to check out Goldilox and the Three Weres! When I started this little blog, I never would have thought I would have so many followers so fast. And I certainly didn't realize what a wonderful community bloggers, readers, and authors make. So this Thanksgiving, I am SUPER thankful for all of you!   :) 

I'm also stupendously thankful for some fabulous books! Here are some of my favorites from the past few months:

 

5 comments:

  1. I have Fracture on my Kindle...can't wait to get to it. I need to get my hands on Shatter Me, though!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    http://twitter.com/#!/fansoffiction/status/140177780737449986

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Dressed in Blood was WILD!! Good but wow :)

    Happy Black Friday!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book blogging community really is awesome, I have so much to thank them for! They're a crazy fabulous group, and I can't say thank you enough!! <33

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a fab line up of books on your thankful list. Thankful for your blog site too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked most of your books too! good choice

    old follower

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...