Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme to share what we bought, checked out, swapped, or won. IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.


New for me this week:

From Netgalley:
Between the Sea and Sky Crave Dearly, Departed Tempest (Tempest #1) The Book of Blood and Shadow
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
Crave (The Clann #1) by Melissa Darnell
Dearly, Departed (Dearly #1) by Lia Habel
Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman

So Netgalley became by favorite place ever this week when they seemed to have every YA paranormal/fantasy book I've been thinking about reading! If you have an e-reader, go there now. Go!

Book tour:
The Veil
The Veil by Cory Putman Oakes

I received this book this week for the tour provided by I Read Banned Books. I'm reading it as soon as I finish the book I'm on now, and my review will be up soon! The synopsis for this intrigued me and I've read some good reviews so I'm excited to read it!

Received:


Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi

Received an ARC of this book this past week! Guess its YA week for Goldilox! I've been on a bit of a YA kick (which is unusual for me...) since I'm finishing the Vampire Academy series. Bring on the young adults!

Okay, I showed you mine. Now show me yours! What did you get this week?

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful haul! I hope you enjoy them =)

    My IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox29.html

    Hope you're having an excellent weekend!

    -Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. between sea and sky looks awesome!I hope you enjoy them all=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice selection of books this week. I think those Net Galley books look awesome. seem like everyone got Dearly Departed this week. It's such an awesome book. Old follower. Come check out my IMM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books.

    I have CRAVE as well, and cannot wait to get my hands on SHATTER ME.

    Enjoy!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set! I didn't realize all those books were on NetGalley. I need to get back on there and start requesting.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to reading Dearly, Departed once it's release next week. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    Check out my IMM: http://shortandsweetreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some really good books this week!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh. I really enjoyed Shatter Me and Dearly, Departed. Both are very fun. Hope you like them!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week, I hope you really enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely delicious mailbox! So envious about Shatter Me, and I have Dearly Departed as well :) Enjoy your reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to read Crave! It sounds great, and I love the cover!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha yay for YA! The Vampire Academy series is one of my favorites, so I'm hoping that you're enjoying them as well. I'm very jealous that you got Shatter Me this week! That book has been getting a lot of hype and its making me excited to read it myself! I haven't heard of the Book of Blood and Shadow, the title has got me interested though, so I'm checking it out on goodreads now! Happy Reading!

    My IMM
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got some great EGalleys. Heard awesome things about Tempest.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul! I want Dearly Departed SO bad! Enjoy all the books!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/10/imm-10-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul this week. I'm getting a Kindle for my birthday this month, and I definitely can't wait to see what's on Netgalley. It looks like I've been missing out. I can't wait for Between the Sea and Sky since Jaclyn is a local author for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh! How did I miss Tempest being on NetGalley? This baffles me... Thanks for the heads up! :) Have requested it now, I've been pining for that one for a long time! Isn't NetGalley awesome?
    And you got Shatter Me! I've heard only good things about that one, hope you enjoy!
    And am following you back, so I can see what you thought of the books you got (I got most of the NetGalley ones as well) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like you have some really good books here. I am looking forward to getting my own copies of both Dearly, Departed and Shatter Me! I hope you enjoy your haul for this week.

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...