Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1) - One Grave At A Time


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly waiting!

My WoW this week is:

One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6)

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress #6).
Release: August 30, 2011

The grave is one wrong step away.

Having narrowly averted an (under)world war, Cat Crawfield wants nothing more than a little downtime with her vampire husband, Bones. Unfortunately, her gift from New Orleans' voodoo queen just keeps on giving--leading to a personal favor that sends them into battle once again, this time against a villainous spirit.

Centuries ago, Heinrich Kramer was a witch hunter. Now, every All Hallows Eve, he takes physical form to torture innocent women before burning them alive. This year, however, a determined Cat and Bones must risk all to send him back to the other side of eternity--forever. But how do you kill a killer who's already long dead? (Synopsis from Goodreads)




So, my Wow pick this week is coming out pretty soon! I am so excited about the next Cat and Bones book that I just had to post it as my WoW(um, see my Cat and Bones pictures and my reference to the infamous Chapter 32 on the left...). I LOVED books 1 - 4, and book 5 was okay, so I am hoping to adore book 6!!!


What are YOU waiting on?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet, but it sounds really good. I love the cover for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't picked up this series, either, but that blurb sounds action-packed. Nice WoW choice!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely cannot wait for this one! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am returning the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're lucky you dont have to wait long!! here's my WOW post w/2012 books! hope you'll stop by and let me know what you are looking forward to reading from my list! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh awesome pick! I think I picked this a few weeks back. I cannot wait to get me some more Bones!! Yum! :]

    New follower!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW as well!

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Can't wait for this one. Love this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mos def the new Cat and Bones, Envy by J.R. Ward and Lothaire by Kresly Cole. Those are my biggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books in this series, but I've heard great things about it. The first book is on my TBR list!

    Also, I’m a new follower— wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...